The Mews holiday cottage in Yorkshire has won a guest review award for achieving a rating of 9.6 for 2018 Booking.com
2 Mews Cottage, 21 Back St Hildas Terrace, YO21 3AE
For those seeking a higher level of luxury we offer a luxury holiday cottage in Whitby that is rated Four Star Gold by Visit Britain and accommodates six people in four bedrooms. The Mews cottage in whitby is situated on St Hildas Terrace in a small courtyard overlooking Pannett Park.
The holiday cottage comprises a large fully equipped kitchen complete with heated slate floor, refectory type dining table, electric oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. The spacious lounge contains a TV with full SKY package, video, DVD player and a living flame fire for the cooler winter evenings supported by full central heating. This floor is completed with a single day bedroom, cloakroom and private WC.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms – the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC has a king sized bed; the next double bedroom also has a king sized bed the third bedroom is a single. There is also a family bathroom with large corner bath and separate shower cubicle and WC.
Outside there is a small patio area with garden furniture. Private off road parking for two vehicles is provided in front of the cottage. All bed linen is supplied including duvets and pillows but not personal towels. Free WiFi, gas and electric are included. You would let the holiday cottage run from Friday to Friday and as we try and keep one property allergen free we do not permit pets or smoking on the premises.
For more on activities to do when staying at the Mews holiday cottage in Whitby see our Things to do in Yorkshire page.
Terms and Conditions
- No Children allowed.
- For late bookings within two weeks of arrival payment is required immediately; for early bookings payment is required two weeks prior to arrival.
- A deposit of £100 is required for any length of stay.
- We accept cash and all major Debit cards. Confirmation will be provided either by text or e mail.
- Car parking is provided for two vehicles only in the designated spaces.
- The management will not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of money, valuables or property and damage to vehicles and their contents during your stay.
- Pets are not allowed